5.28.2009

Sneak Peek, Dresses Only!


Ok, I know! I was just gushing about how great skirts are . . . but then all my dresses got jealous and wanted their own post. Here are some of my favorites, as well as a sneak peek at some beauties that I'll be listing over the next couple of days!

New to the shop, is my current favorite: The  Bubblegum Pink Ruffle Dress! Breezy cotton, tons of ruffles and pleats, and a little puff sleeves! It's amazing, and listed here.

I haven't listed this looker, yet! It's a sheer black dress with cascading flowers, tiny cap sleeves, and a flirty skirt! Coming soon . . . 

Pink stripes, balloon sleeves, square neckline? Oh my! Also, coming soon.

This rainbow striped, flapper inspired summer dress is too cute! One size fits all, and super lightweight for summer. I'll be listing this lovely dress this afternoon, so stay tuned!

Did you order pale pink with a side of crinoline? I thought so. Fits like an XS-small, and is listed right here!

And this lovely 1950's day dress is too sweet. Structured cotton, triple tie belts and the sweetest floral print. It'll be in my shop later this week! 

Lastly, if you'd like to be added to my mailing list, and receive info about upcoming sales and special shipping promotions, send me a convo. Just hit the "contact Jessjamesjake" link from my shop home. Sometimes, my vintage-loving mailing list shoppers even receive an extra discount, or surprise!

8 comments:

  1. Your items are the pick of the crop!
    Thanks so much for following my blog, you are also on my blog reader too now! And good job... there are some items you are listing which are calling me to be their new owner! Great blog!
    Dusky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you did find some wonders!! well done and they all look gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I decided the other day I wanted to only wear These are all wonderful ~ my favorites are the first and last!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! These dresses are to die for!! I love the light pink one...wow...so flirty and summer-y. I love dresses more than any other kind of clothing and skirts come in a close second! Yes, that makes me a girly girl! Great Post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there! I'm just letting you know I've tagged you in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these dresses, especially the black one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE that first dress.... LOVE!!!
    <3.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great dresses, will be checking it out soon!
    Jen Ramos
    'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks so much for your comments -- I read each and every one!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin