11.21.2009

Recreate it: Dunaway Style!


Alright, let's see if we can attempt to recreate Faye's style in this iconic photo:

GreenVioletVintage's Mustard Yellow Sweater is the perfect tailored cut.



Thrush's vintage garden scarf is the perfect Dunaway accessory! Worn just like Faye!





As for the hat: This was a little harder . . . I wanted the construction of my Wool Beret,
with the slouchy cut of retrolane's Tam Cap, plus the color nemres's Chunky Knit Hat.
I couldn't pick one, so let's love all three!







5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my mustard sweater! I've always loved your shop and am so excited to find out that you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm adoring that mustard sweater up there and that chunky knit beret:)
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks so much for your comments -- I read each and every one!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin