3.16.2010

2-year Anniversary Sale

It's official: ♡ jessjamesjake ♡ is 2 years old!

I'm very thrilled to celebrate with you, by offering my favorite *tiered* sale:

Buy one item, save 10%

Buy two items, save 15%

Buy three or more items, save 20%

See my shop announcement for details!

Thanks for being such fabulous customers.
I'm creeping up on 2,000 sales:


& have only positive feedback

I have you all to thank for that!

Thanks for being the best customers, ever!

xo, jess (jamesjake)

Mini shop update, from top to bottom:

Vintage 1950's wiggle dress with inset corset

Midcentury starburst hair barrette

Early 1950's vintage cocktail party dress

Oversized wool hat with black birdcage veil

Etienne Aigner vintage handbag

2 comments:

  1. You always have such incredible items. I love your taste!
    Emily from EL Vintage on Etsy...

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks so much for your comments -- I read each and every one!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin