1.26.2011

Vintage Odyssey 3001...

I recently hit 3001 sales and it put me to thinking. . .  what will be in fashion in 3001? I'm guessing a few of these items below might have the approval of my sci-fi & vintage enthusiasts!

1950's Veiled Pink Cloche and the Flight Attendants From Stanley Kubrick's Space Odyssey 2001




The Replicant Rachael From Ridley Scott's Blade Runner and some 1950's Pink Star Cat Eyes





Vanilla Cape Style Cardigan and Princess Leia from Star Wars: A New Hope 




One of the Four Sirens (Beau Garrett) From Tron and a Vintage Sculptural Hat


Get them before the future does!

1 comment:

  1. Ah wow, you look like Chloe Sevigney in your specs! Lucky you I'd say :)))

    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks so much for your comments -- I read each and every one!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin